Serving Your Community
Continue to help us, help others
Gifts provided to the YMCA of Greater Birmingham provide funding for much-needed programs and services to those in need right here in our community.
Helping those in need is at the very center of the YMCA of Greater Birmingham’s mission. And when a community is in need, that community turns to the Y for assistance. Through your tax-deductible charitable gift, YOU can make a difference in someone’s life.
Here are a few ways your financial gift will make a difference in your community for families and individuals needing assistance:
- Assisting families and kids ages 4-18 build friendships, healthy competition, and self-confidence in and out of the water through Swim Team participation
- Helping provide working families a safe and supportive learning and social environment for their student through School Support Academy and After School Academy
- Assisting individuals and families of all ages with Y membership, leading to better health while providing relief from social, economic, and educational challenges.
- Providing a child the opportunity to experience Y Summer Camp, creating life-changing experience and memories.
- Supporting Foster Families through membership and program opportunities that would otherwise be out of reach
- Supplying the vital resources needed to allow the Y to fulfill its mission to serve everyone, regardless of their ability to pay