Join in your Neighborhood, Visit Nationwide
The Y is dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs and services are open and welcoming to all. As part of this effort, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCAs in our network of more than 2,700 YMCAs in 10,000 communities across the nation.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your home YMCA. We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
IN EVERY COMMUNITY
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants (Silver Sneaker) are not eligible for Nationwide membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, Nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- Members will need to respond to a waiver via email upon initial visit. Please bring your cell phone or another personal electronic device on first visit.
- Visiting members may participate in Y programs at the Non-member rate. Ys should allow Nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability.
- Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use. This includes vacationers, college students, and temporarily relocated employees.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- All Nationwide database members are subject to regular/automated Sex Offender screenings. Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.