Investing in heath—in the workplace and the community—not only lowers health care costs and improves productivity and morale, but in today’s competitive global market, it attracts and retains skilled talent that’s crucial for the bottom-line.
• Unlimited access to 10 YMCA of Greater Birmingham membership locations
• 500+ free group exercise classes
• Free Learn and Play childcare while you exercise
• Year-round swimming and aquatic programs
• Discounted member rates on programs, including summer day camp, swim lessons, youth sports, resident Camp Cosby, and so much more!
• Personalized wellness programs
• Volunteer opportunities
• 20% off monthly membership dues
• YMCA will provide $50 program credit for each new member to be used toward any new, YMCA program, for the required $50 Activation Fee
• Opportunity for employer to subsidize employee activation fee or monthly membership dues
• "My Week at the Y" - trial membership for employees to try the Y
• Monthly employee usage report, upon request
• Payroll deduciton, upon request
• YMCA attendance and participation in company healthy/employee fairs
Program requires participation of at least five employees
Email Association Healthy Living/Memberhsip Director, Sarah Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Corporate and Group Membership.
MISSION: To put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
VISION: We will lead our community to become the healthiest in America.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of Birmingham. All rights reserved. Sitemap
Memphis Web Design by Speak