There's no better time to join the YMCA of Greater Birmingham than right now. Between now and January 31, new members join for free until February. New members also receive a $50 program credit and access to all 10 of our Birmingham area locations.
Because the Y is different.
We understand that being healthy is about making changes that last for life, not quick fixes that are just temporary. At the YMCA of Greater Birmingham, it's about your community, your family, and your health. If you join today, it's even FREE UNTIL FEBRUARY! In communities across the Greater Birmingham area, the Y is a leading voice on health and well-being. With a mission centered on balance, the Y encourages good health, brings families closer together, and fosters personal connections.
The YMCA of Greater Birmingham offers:
• 17 group exercise studios offering close to 500 classes per week, including Barre, Pilates, Zumba, and Y Cross crosstraining
• 9 Indoor cycle studios each featuring the brand new Schwinn AC Performance Plus indoor cycle
• Health coaching and personal training to help you along your wellness journey
• New cardio equipment at our Hoover, Mountain Brook, Shades Valley branches
• 14 swimming pools many offering year-round lap swimming, swim team, and swim lessons
• 10 gymnasiums offering youth and adult sports programs and pick-up games
You are about to Join the YMCA of Greater Birmingham through our On-Line Join option - we look forward to serving you! When Joining through our On-Line option, you will still receive our current Promotional offer FREE UNTIL FEBRUARY. IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER, YOU WILL NEED TO ELECT THE DATE OF THE 1ST FOR YOUR RECURRING DRAFT DATE. THOSE ELECTING THE 15TH WILL NOT BE PLACE IN THE PROMOTION. During the On-Line Join process, you will be asked to pay the current month prorated fees through the end of the month. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR ON LINE JOIN CONFIRMATION, OUR BUSINESS SERVICE OFFICE WILL ADJUST/REFUND THIS FEE AND YOU WILL SEE NO FURTHER MEMBERSHIP FEES UNTIL FEBRUARY 1.
MISSION: To put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
VISION: We will lead our community to become the healthiest in America.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of Birmingham. All rights reserved. Sitemap
Memphis Web Design by Speak