We have an ongoing commitment to the health and safety of our members and employees
Here are some steps we are taking to keep you safe at the Y:
As the COVID19 pandemic begins to wind down, we are maintaining prudent practices to keep you safe and healthy.
- Medical Advisory Task Force: comprised of public health and medical experts primarily from the UAB community advising on best practices for managing through this public health crisis.
- Temperature checks: quick checks as members and visitors enter
- Masks: members, visitors and staff are asked to wear masks as they move about the building. Masks may be removed while actively working out
- Managed capacity: compliant capacity levels are maintained in programmed spaces through reservations and tangible distancing and spacing approaches
- Ongoing: We will continue to make decisions advised by the latest scientific and medical information available to us. Our first priority is keeping our members and employees safe.
In addition to our mission around safety, here’s one more reason you might want to become a member…
If you Join Today, No Contract. No Join Fee!
Join the Y