In compliance with current government orders and health official recommendations, the YMCA of Greater Birmingham is able to offer the below services. Our operations will reflect a Phased approach and will change as these limits are relaxed and it is deemed safe and in the best interest of our members and staff.
Monday - Friday 5:00am to 7:00pm • Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm • Sunday Closed
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT BRANCH CAPACITY
All Classes and Pool Lanes will require a Reservation. You may make your reservation through our website or via the Mobile APP 36 hours in advance of session time - see the quick process below - (make sure and show up a few minutes early - no late admittance to class - even if you have a reservation).
Reserve from the Website (for reservation success, please use Chrome as your Browser on Apple products)
Should you decide you are unable to attend, repeat these steps to Cancel your reservation to release your spot
Reserve on the Mobile APP
Should you decide you are unable to attend, repeat these steps to Cancel your reservation to release your spot.
The APP will include our Group X schedules, store your barcode for facility Check-In, and provide other communication and useful information including facility hours and contact information.
From your Mobile device - Click the Y LOGO below to Download.
Facility access is offered under Social Distancing, Reduced Capacity, and Health Order requirements. We request that you limit your indoor facility time to 60 minutes where possible.
• Available to Active Members age 14 and up of YMCA of Greater Birmingham and Y Nationwide active members (no guest please)
• Fitness/Wellness Spaces and Equipment
• Cardio Equipment (please limit 30 minutes per piece)
• 45 min Group Exercise classes w Reservation
• Virtual Live and Recorded Group X Classes
• Tennis Courts - lessons (adults and juniors) and member single/doubles play
• Towel • Coffee • Learn and Play/Drop and Go/Parent's Night Out
• Facility Rentals/Parties • Personal/Small Group Training • Youth Sports
• Swim Lessons • Swim Team • Water Aerobics • Free Swim • Pool Deck Lounging
• Showers/Steam/Sauna/Whirpool (per current public health orders)
• Programming designed specifically for Active Older Adults
• Individual or Group Basketball/Pickleball/Racquetball
• Expect touchless Temperature Check at each visit
• Make sure you have Reserved your spot for a Class
• Make sure you have Reserved your spot for Lap Swimming
All members will have their temperature taken prior to check-in, and staff will also receive daily temperature checks.
Wipe Down Equipment
Use the cleaning materials provided. Wipe equipment before and after your workout.
Keep Your Distance
Respect all signs regarding social distancing. Stay at least six feet away from others wherever possible.
Expect Reduced Capacity
If full capacity is reached, you may be asked to wait until space is available.
Wear Your Mask
While not required, the Y requests that members wear masks whenever possible, especially in common areas.
Stay Home if You're Sick
CDC and state guidelines encourage seniors and other vulnerable populations to stay home.
Keep the Kids at Home
We are unable to provide Youth or Preschool member services at this time.
MISSION: To put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
VISION: We will lead our community to become the healthiest in America.
Copyright © 2020 YMCA of Birmingham. All rights reserved. Sitemap
Memphis Web Design by Speak