The Fall Golf Classic is just a few weeks away and many long-time participants in this annual tournament will notice some significant improvements for 2016. This year, the Fall Golf Classic is sponsored by Hyundai and is now an official qualifier for the 2016 Hyundai Invitational Tournament later this year in Las Vegas. The Overall winning team from both the morning and the afternoon flights will get to select 2 players to represent them in a full expense paid trip as a National Finalist in the Hyundai Invitational Tournament, a $3,500 value which will be provided by Hyundai. Other details include
• Prizes for 1st , 2nd, and 3rd place in each the morning and afternoon flight
• Hole In One Prizes Include: New Hyundai Genesis, M1 Driver & 3 Wood, M2 Irons, and a $500 Taylor Made Gift Cert
• Closest to the pin and the longest drive winners both receive a $150 cash prize
• Winner of the chipping and putting challenge will win a free round of golf at Timberline Golf Club.
Thursday, September 22
Timberline Golf Club
8 a.m. & 1 p.m. Shotgun Start
$150 Individual Player $600 Team
• 2 meals + all non-alcoholic beverages
• Unlimited Range Balls
• 1 Mulligan per player
• Entry into the chipping and putting competition
• One free sleeve of Titlist Pro-V 1 golf balls (at the Hyundai Tent)
• A goody bag with snacks and gifts
Contact Jason Beasley at 664-9622
MISSION: To put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
VISION: We will lead our community to become the healthiest in America.
Copyright © 2020 YMCA of Birmingham. All rights reserved. Sitemap
Memphis Web Design by Speak