Explore This Location
928 HARGIS DRIVE
CHELSEA, AL 35043
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Day Camp Director
928 Hargis Drive
Chelsea, AL 35043
On the banks of Lake Hargis, Giltner offers beautiful views through floor to ceiling cathedral windows.
* Sleeps 100 dormitory-style
* Large meeting room with two fireplaces accommodates 175
* Two break-out rooms
The newest and most unique of Hargis’ lodges, A-Frame is nestled in the pines along Hargis Ridge providing a great view of Lake Hargis.
* Sleeps 80 in semi-private rooms
* Meeting room accommodates 80
* Outdoor break-out areas
Centrally located between one of the activity fields and the pool, Davis offers convenient access to all your activities.
* Sleeps 50 total with two large dormitory-style rooms and six semi-private rooms
* Meeting room with fireplace accommodates 75
This home-style lodge is the most secluded of our lodges as well as the only lodge on property that offers a kitchen.
* Sleeps 28 total with semi-private and dormitory-style accommodations
* Two meeting rooms, one with fireplace, accommodate 40 each
This quaint southern-style lodge has a porch perfect for afternoon relaxing.
* Sleeps 24 with two dormitory-style rooms and two semi-private rooms
* Meeting room with fireplace accommodates 40
Located near the dining hall and lake. Ham House offers a cozy environment and convenient access to all your activities.
* Sleeps 15 total with semi private rooms
* Meeting room with fireplace
MISSION: To put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
VISION: We will lead our community to become the healthiest in America.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of Birmingham. All rights reserved. Sitemap
Memphis Web Design by Speak